MCS (Mixe Communication Solutions) is a company that specializes in all aspects of IoT. They develop, integrate and sell full IoT solutions.
On several occasions they organize meetings that can be attended freely. The purpose of these meetings is to get to know the company and their products. Since we bought several of their sensors, it was the perfect time to socialize.
- 9.30 - 10.00: Welcome
- 10.00 - 10.15: Introduction MCS
- 10.15 - 11.15: Update LPWAN-networks
- LoRa and Sigfox
- Current state of these technologies
- What hardware is available
- New features of the ITalks 1608 sensors
- Applications - Tips and Tricks
- 11.15 - 11.30: Break
- 11.30 - 12.30: New Things
- ITalks IoT Suite - how can an IoT platform serve your business
- What to think about when deploying your application
- Possibilities of LPWAN and IoT
- 12.30u-13.30u: Questions, Lunch and Socializing
While most of the information given on IoT was not new to us, their IoT platform was. Basically they developed an easily configurable platform that produces a dashboard for sensor values.
More information about the company and their products can be found at their website www.mcs-nl.com.